I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful EddieSims, thank you so much for this honor! The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers, to promote the blogging sites we love and support.
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
• Charlette’s Web by Crisa – A lovely Sims 4 legacy.
• The Bagrov Legacy by Sammy-Sama – An adorable Sims 4 Legacy Challenge blog with fantastic pictures, a must see for all Sims 4 lovers.
• Sims in the Woods by Cinderellimouse – A Sims blog with some really fun stories, news and handy mod updates.
• In Another Life by MischiefTheKitten – A really fun Sims blog with going solo challenges and with even funnier outtakes.
• The Lightning Alphabetcy by Heather – A quick trip through the alphabet, Sims 3 and 4 style.
Answers to EddieSims’ questions:
1. What’s your favorite part about blogging?
It’s definitely the sharing part and eventually giving other players ideas for their own legacies or building projects. I also love seeing my own legacy progress step by step, it’s a great feeling of accomplishment and sharing the love for a wonderful game.
2. What do you find most gratifying about sharing your Sims’ stories?
I love it when someone smiles and has a good time when reading about my Sims’ adventures.
3. If you could be any character from a book or a movie, who would you be?
I’d totally want to be a vampire, or does this make me seem a tad too gloomy? I just love the darkness about these characters and their ability to move around the world without having to follow any rules. My favorite one would have to be Dracula, there’s just something about this guy, no matter in how many movies/series he appears or how much his character changes.
4. Besides writing/blogging, what other hobbies or activities do you have?
I love reading books and watching animes from time to time, playing around in Photoshop is a great way to boost creativity too.
5. What inspires you to continue Simming and blogging when you think about stopping?
Wondering what might happen to my Sims next always keeps me going and they always manage to surprise me, be it with a hilarious facial expression or a totally unpredictable reaction.
6. What’s your dream vacation?
It would have to be by the sea and there should be an old town for me to explore.
7. Which world or neighborhood in The Sims series would you want to live in if it were a real place?
That would be Willow Creek, that neighborhood has just everything.
8. What music inspires you?
Anything written by AvA and Lifehouse.
9. Can you write with music on or do you prefer complete silence?
I don’t like silence too much, great music always makes writing even more fun.
10. What’s your favorite time of the year, and why? (It could be a season, month or holiday)
My favorite time of the year would be spring, there’s nothing prettier than watching the nature slowly awake and unfold in lovely colors.
11. What else would you like to share with us that I haven’t asked?
I’d love to see Sims Castaway implemented into Sims 4 somehow, I’m always having so much fun playing with Sims on a lonely island and having to start over again. =)
The questions for my nominees:
1. Do you have a favorite Sim?
2. What’s your favorite part about playing Sims?
3. What inspires you to share your Sims’ stories?
4. If you could change one thing about Sims, what would it be?
5. When something unwanted happens in your game, do you exit and start over or continue playing?
6. Do you prefer Sims with positive traits?
7. How would the best day in your life look like?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. Which is your favorite movie?
10. What’s your dream vacation?
11. Share your favorite Sim’s darkest secret!
I’m really looking forward to your replies! :D